- How to gently break it to your husband that you won’t be home for any Thursday night in October.
- How to carefully craft an e-mail to a parent over a very awkward situation.
- How to tactfully avoid giving out your cell phone number.
- How to locate the source of a bad smell in your classroom…and also deal with that tactfully!
- How to find a balance between appropriate caution and unnecessary fear while discussing a lockdown drill.
- How to forgive your students and start fresh. Every. Single. Day.
- How to catch a bully when you never see it happening.
- How to teach a line of students to stop in the hall on their own in order to let an adult pass.
- How to balance the needs of 53 little people with the responsibility of the two that actually belong to you.
- How to comfort a student that suddenly lost her father over the weekend…all while teaching the other 52 to do the same.
Christ, have mercy.